Thursday 21 February 2008

What have I done?

My 'shopping from stash' intentions have been sorely tested already. A bad day at work sent me online for a couple of jelly rolls - no projects in mind but I love getting stuff in the post. A workshop at my LQS saw me using up my blue scraps in half log cabin blocks. Very good, I thought until a browse at lunch time for 'extra' dark blues found me buying a length of fabric with cherries on. I am a fabricoholic and must try harder to resist temptation. Our guild area day is coming up on Saturday and I just know there'll be traders. Maybe I should just forget to take any cash.

I've signed up for the Spring Fling Round Robin as I'm trying to get more involved with other quilters. I've chosen my centre block and have dug out some fabrics but will have to wait until the weekend to start stitching. There are some great blocks completed already. Where do you all find the time?

I'm doing a workshop with Katharine Guerrier on Sunday. What a treat! An opportunity to use up more scraps. I think mine are breeding somewhere.........

When I work out how to upload from my new camera I'll share my latest quilts with you all.

No comments: